Thursday, August 23, 2012

MAXINE QUOTES


1)              Never go to bed angry.  Stay up and plot your revenge

2)              Don’t believe everything you think

3)              Well aren’t you just the most adorable black hole of need.

4)              I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.

5)              Don’t make me use uppercase!

6)              If you have something to say, raise your hand and place it over your mouth.

7)              You’re not yourself today.  I noticed the improvement immediately!

8)              I’m busy now; can I ignore you some other time?

9)              Don’t let your mind wander; it’s too small to be let out on its own.

10)         I’d like to help you out….which way did you come in?

11)         There’s no vaccine against stupidity!

12)         Life is too short to dance with ugly men.

No comments:

Post a Comment