Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BIG REDNECK WEDDIN'

Contributed by Carol I.


It all started out with me pickin up my blushin' bride in ma daddy's limo down to the 7 Eleven when she got off work.




My pappy ran down to the Burger King to pick up some reception viddles.




I took my blushin' bride to a place where she could get dressed up and all.




My bride was having problems with a worked up stomach, if you know what I mean, so we had the preacher meet us at the outhouse for the ceremony.




Afterward, Pappy took a picture of my bride by her new tractor.
It was a weddin' gift from our uncle.





Now that the ceremony was done, it was time to celebrate. We had lots a fun after the weddin at the big shindig... Granny had the cooler all stocked up..




Bubba dragged out the grill.




Hubert brung his portable grill too.
 Cousin Lester went ta roastin up some hotdogs.

 
 
 
Meanwhile everyone enjoyed some yard games.




Fat Hattie tosses her hoss shoe pretty good.





Cousin Lemule is an ace at hoss shoes.





Cleetus wins at hoss shoes.





Bobbin fer pigsfeet




He gots himself a pigs foot!




Clem lightin up the Barbeque




Cusin Weeble and Lowside showin off their LTD restoration




Billywayne brung his new huntin rifle ta try out.




Ol lady winnin the Budweiser pull!




Some Ol ladys rasslin in the pond.




Mama Hortense restin after rasslin in the pond.





Poppa Ray tried ta get us some more fried chicken in town.




Gennielee showin off her new boob job.




Some of the fellas went water skiin'.





The Hatfield girls brought their guns, jest in case.





When all the fun was over, I took my bride to our honeymoon suite.





After the honeymoon we moved to our beautiful waterfront condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment