Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OLE AND SVEN

Ole and Sven were drinking buddies who worked as aircraft mechanics
in Minneapolis and one day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck
in the hangar with nothing to do.

Ole said, "I vish ve had somethin ta drink!"

Sven says, "Me too. Y'know, I hear you can
drink dat yet fuel and get a buzz. Ya vanna try it?"

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane
hooch and got completely smashed.

Next morning Ole woke up and is surprised at how good
he feels. In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO
bad side effects. Nothing!

The phone rang. It was Sven who asks "How iss you
feelin dis mornin?"

Ole says, "I feel great. How bout you?"

Sven says, "I feel great, too. Ya don't have no hangover?"

Ole says, "No dat yet fuel iss great stuff -- no
hangover, nothin. Ve oughta do dis more often."

Sven agreed."Yeah, vell, but dere's yust vun
ting."

Ole asked, "Vat's dat?"

Sven questioned, "Haff you farted yet?"

Ole stopped to think. "No "

"Vell, DON'T, 'cause I'm in Milvaukee"

1 comment:

  1. While standing in line to pay my electric energy bill and thinking how much I had improved my fuel mileage, a old man came up pushing a bicycle with a gas can on the handle bars! It took him a while but he got it locked and came in. Standing extra close behind me with his cap pulled down, he seemed rather nervous! Thinking about this situation seemed to strike me funny wondering about his mileage! I turned and tried to look him in the eye as I spoke to no avail! I finally told him of my muse. He raised his head and looked me in the eye and said,( We may all be riding bicycles before this is over with)! Putting his head back down and before I could respond, raised back up with a smile ask, would I like to hear something else funny? Always up for a funny, I said yes! He said I am going after diesel fuel!

    ReplyDelete