Saturday, April 17, 2010

BASKIN ROBBINS NEW ICE CREAM FLAVOR



In honor of the 44th President of the United States , Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: " Barocky Road ."

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop.

When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but after you pay for it, the ice cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you at no charge.

You are left with an empty wallet and no change, holding an empty cone with no hope of getting any ice cream.

Are you stimulated?

3 comments:

  1. This is NOT cool! Why are there so many Obama jokes on this site. Obviously you are a right wing-nut! ! Why no jokes about Bush, Linbuagh, or Beck? Most of the other jokes are good, but you must stop the Obama jokes! ! You should respect our President and what he is doing for our country!!! SHAME on YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Annonymous:

    1) The reason why there are so many Obama jokes on this site is because he is the one currently in the White House. If Bush were in the White House, I would have lots of Bush jokes posted. However, this site did not exist during his presidency. Whoever is in the White House in 2013, 2017, 2021, etc., I will post jokes on here about them as well.

    I am an "equal opportunity jokster" - I poke fun of both the right wing and the left wing of the political spectrum. Which leads me to No. 2

    2) If you would like to see some jokes posted about the right wing and Republicans, then send them to me. To date I have only received one and that one will be posted in mid-late May (that's how far ahead I schedule the jokes to be posted. Actually as of now I have them scheduled into June). So instead of complaining, contribute. As long as it isn't X-rated or dirty, I'll post it. If you don't contribute, then you have no right to complain.

    To everyone else: I would LOVE to post jokes about Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, etc. If you have any, please send them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what is funnier - the Barocky Road or the commenter who demonstrates "bitter nuts and flakes" so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete