Saturday, May 5, 2012

BLONDE PILOT

Contributed by Nick V

A blonde is flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot. The pilot has a heart attack and dies. 
She frantically picks up the microphone and radios, "May Day! May Day ! Help me ! Help me ! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead and I don't know how to fly. Help me ! Please help me !" 
All of a sudden she hears a voice over the radio saying, "This is the Tower. I have received your message and I will talk you through it. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just Relax. Everything will be fine ! Now give me your height and position." 
She says, "I'm 5'4" and I'm in the front seat."
"O.K." says the voice from the tower. "Repeat after me: Our Father, Who Art in Heaven . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment