Thursday, July 8, 2010

THIS IS FUN! ! ! NO CHEATING!

This is fun. I promise you WILL laugh when you find your role model. Dont scroll down and look at the choices either!!

NO CHEATING. I was really surprised to find out who my role model was.

FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL AND IDOL ... DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET,
DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

No peeking!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3

4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.....

6) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ..................




















With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Obama

4. Hillary Clinton

5. Michael Jordan

6. Gandhi

7. Ronald Reagan

8. Babe Ruth

9. Jokes and Laughs

10. John F. Kennedy


I know, I know....I just have that effect on people. One day, you too can be like me.

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!!

I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!
NOW CUT AND PASTE THIS INTO AN EMAIL, PUT YOUR NAME IN NO. 9 AND SEND IT ON FOR A GOOD LAUGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment