Wednesday, May 12, 2010

POLITICAL JOKES

Let me just start out by saying: THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

On April 17, a reader left a comment criticizing me about all the left-wing liberal and Obama jokes and how unfair and not "COOL" it was. They wanted to know why we didn't post any jokes about President George W. Bush, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

Our response was (in a nutshell) since Obama is currently in the White House, that is why we have Obama jokes; and since the Democrats are in Congress, again that is why we have jokes about the Democrats.

You can see the joke and comments here.

I have not seen any jokes about Beck, Limbaugh or other conservative radio / TV talk show hosts, but if I came across any, I would not hesitate to post them as long as they were not crude or X-Rated. I am an "Equal Opportunity Jokester." So if anyone comes across any of those jokes, please send them my way. If the Republicans gain control of Congress after the November 2010 elections, I'm sure there will be more Republican jokes coming out of the woodwork. The same holds true if Republicans win back the White House in 2012. But until then, the Democrats "have the Joke Floor!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment