Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS! !

Contributed by Eileen R.



Everyone reading this will enjoy it - no matter which gender you are.........
This morning on the 400, I looked over
To my left and there was a

Woman 

In a brand new Cadillac
 
Doing 110 km/h


With her face up next to her rear view mirror 


Putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away
 
For a couple seconds...


To continue shaving

And when I looked back she was

Halfway over in my lane,
 

Still working on that makeup. 


As a man, 
I don't scare easily. 
But she scared me so much;

I dropped

My electric shaver 

Which knocked 


The donut 
Out of my other hand.

In all
 the confusion of trying
To straighten out the car 


Using my knees against
The steering wheel, 

It knocked

My Cell P
hone
Away from my ear 

Which fell 


Into the coffee 


Between my legs! 


Splashed, 


And burned 


Big Peter and the Twins,
 

Ruined the damn phone,

Soaked my trousers, 


And disconnected an important call.
 

Damn women drivers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment