Saturday, March 16, 2013

TWO DRUNK IRISHMEN

Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar. A fter a while, one guy
looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to
you, that you're from Ireland "

The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!"

The first guy says, "So am I!

A nd where about from Ireland might you be?"

The other guy answers, "I'm from Dublin , I am."

The first guy responds, "Sure and begora, and so am I! A nd what street did
you live on in Dublin ?"

The other guy says, " A lovely little area it was, I lived on McCleary
Street in the o ld central part of
town."

The first guy says, "Faith & it's a small world , so did I! So did I!! A nd
to what school would you have been going?"

The other guy answers, "Well now, I went to St. Mary's of course."

The first guy gets really excited and says, " A nd so did I. Tell me, what
year did you graduate?"

The other guy answers, "Well, now, let's see, I graduated in 1964."

The first guy exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us! I can
hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight. Can you
believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's
in 1964 me own self."

A bout this time, Vicky walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a beer.

Brian, the bartender, walks over to Vicky, shaking his head & mutters,
"It's going to be a long night tonight!!!!"

Vicky asks, "Why do you say that, Brian?"

"The Murphy twins are drunk again."

No comments:

Post a Comment