Friday, April 13, 2012

MY ROAD TO ALCOHOLISM

Contributed by Nick V

Life is not fair at all! My Road to Alcoholism... J
I used to be like this...




Then I met a girl...




She was like this...




Together, we were like this...




I gave her gifts like this...




When she accepted my love, I was like this...




I used to talk to her all night like this...




And at work the next day I used to do this...




When my friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like this...




And I used to react like this...



But she started running around, like this...



And she was like this…




And I was like this…




Which later led to this..




and this...




I felt like doing this... but she wasn't worth it




So I started doing this...



NOW look at me…



DAM GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment